Sliding Door 2100H x 3600W Four Panel Centre Opening
The Carinya Classic Sliding Door is a product in the residential market having evolved out of a system designed for the high rise apartment market.
The Carinya Classic Sliding Door is packed with a multitude of performance features:
- Carinya has a complete range of threshold and jamb in-fills as well as end caps to conceal all cavities. This not only provides a superior quality, commercial grade finish but also minimises places for insects, dirt and grit to gather.
- An internally concealed weather flap reduces air and water infiltration and minimises insect intrusion through the drain holes.
- All Carinya sliding doors feature a choice of sill configurations catering for every weather performance requirement
- A range of interlock options to meet a wide variety of wind load requirements up to the most demanding cyclonic conditions.
Carinya is created by Alspec - Australia’s No.1 aluminium system supplier and we also offer an extensive range of window screening and home improvement products for your home. In addition to standard fibreglass and aluminium insect screening, we also offer the latest technology in high visibility screening.
The Carinya Windows and Doors has been designed with matching stylish hardware, with the option for a lockable or non-lockable proprietary handle. The slim line design, mounted in an easily accessible position on the rear of the sliding sash, offers ease of use and minimises view obstruction.
The Carinya Collection of aluminium framed windows and doors has been specifically designed to be environmentally friendly, reflecting Carinya's commercial market heritage, where thermal and acoustic performance are often critical.
Carinya frames are designed for eco-friendly Low E glass, high thermal and high acoustic performance 10.5mm glazing. Remember the three most important issues for achieving maximum energy efficiency in a home are:
- Orientation - always try and have living areas facing north with seasonal shading.
- Window quality and performance.